Clinics & Services
Core General Medical Services
- General management of medical conditions
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening (smears)
(3 yearly for women aged 25-49, 5 yearly for women aged 50-64)
Please have a look at the following video if you want to know what to expect when attending for cervical screening http://www.cancerscreening.hscni.net/2179.htm
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services - (antenatal & postnatal care in association with the midwife and local maternity units).
- Anti-coagulant monitoring
- Alcohol and drug abuse services
- Chronic Disease management - Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension and other chronic disease management clinics are run by our Practice Nurse.